NTDA member Talbert Manufacturing has named Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, headquartered in Voorhees, New Jersey, as its top dealer for the 11th straight year.
Talbert says Hale outperformed all other Talbert dealers in 2018 and was also recognized as the top parts seller for the year.
Talbert also named Reno’s Trailer Sales & Rental of Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania as the Most Improved Dealer of 2018 and one of the Top 10 dealers overall.
The remaining Top 10 Talbert dealers, based on 2018 sales, are:
- Carrier Centers, with six locations serving southern Ontario.
- Coogle Truck & Trailer Sales of Otterbein, Indiana.
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids, Michigan. They also have a location in Kalamazoo.
- J & B Pavelka Truck & Trailer Sales, with locations in Houston and Robstown, Texas.
- Leslie Equipment Company of Cowen, West Virginia.
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales of South Royalton, Vermont. They have multiple locations in Vermont as well as in Dunn, North Carolina.
- Remorques Lewis of La Présentation, Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec.
- Royal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service Inc., with four locations covering northern and eastern Michigan.
About Talbert Manufacturing
Talbert has been building world-class heavy-haul and specialized trailers since 1938. The company offers complete lines of heavy-haul trailers and specialized transportation equipment for the commercial, industrial, military and government sectors. Its trailers and equipment are used in applications as diverse as renewable energy, aerospace, heavy construction, in-plant material handling, manufacturing and processing systems and much more. To find out more, visit www.talbertmfg.com.