Shur-Co announced the expansion of its SMARTechnology product family with the addition of the Shur-Co Service Truck Power Kit, available at all its authorized dealers.
The Service Truck Power Kit is an assembled power kit that connects to an existing power supply for “quick-disconnect” accessories. The power kit utilizes Shur-Co’s patented SMARTwire design with a sealed-connection that eliminates wire corrosion. The assembled power kit, with built-in circuit protection, connects to an existing power supply on a truck, tractor or battery, and mounts on the vehicle grille or other convenient location.
There are various accessories available to use with the power kit including:
- Heavy-duty 2-way conductor plug and socket, jumper cable kit and extension cables, which provides power to trailers with horizontal or vertical power sockets.
- Heavy-duty 2-way conductor socket accessory can be mounted on farm or construction equipment that may require frequent jump starts.
- Jumper cable kit that includes high-quality, insulated cable clamps along with Shur-Co’s SMARTwire™ connector between the jumper cables and service truck.
- Extension cables extend reach from the service truck power source to the accessories, and are available in 8’, 12’, 16’ and 20’ extensions.
- The Service Truck Power Kit can also be installed for use to provide 12VDC power to winches, cranes, hoists or other applications.
Shur-Co is part of the Shur-Co, LLC family of brands. Shur-Co, LLC is headquartered in Yankton, South Dakota, and operates 11 locations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Shur-Co, LLC manufactures a wide offering of tarp systems and accessories for trucks, trailers, carts and specialty equipment used in the agriculture, construction, flatbed, rail and waste markets under the Shur-Co, Donovan and ShurTite brand names. For more information on Shur-Co, visit www.shurco.com.