Trout River Industries
Machinist Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The machinist reports directly to the Shop Foreman. This position requires a well-organized individual with a strong desire to learn. The individual must be mechanically inclined, be able to multitask, and must be willing to undertake any role assigned to them in the department.
• Read engineering drawings
• Fit and assemble components
• Machine parts to close tolerances
• Able to use milling machine, drill press, tool grinder, and other equipment when needed
• Light to heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
• Maintain clean and neat work environment
• Willingness to learn
• Adaptability to change
• Mechanically inclined
• Able to work while wearing all safety gear and obey safety rules of the shop
• Able to work at various heights
Please drop off your resume in person between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday to the attention of Charlene Carragher or email to firstname.lastname@example.org