The NTDA is offering a Service Manager Workshop: Creating and Utilizing Standard Repair Time Workshop led by Allen Phibbs, KEA Advisors, Aug. 24–25, 2021 in North Canton, OH. Fundamental repair order practices, application of Standard Repair Times (SRT) and related processes that will lead to improved Dealership Management System (DMS) utilization, internal and external communication, technician performance, customer retention and service department profitability will be covered.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Identify the most recurring/repetitive repairs (Assigned based on NTDA Dealer Service Department Labor Hours Guide)
- Assessing current SRT/DMS utilization (Pre-workshop assignment)
- Survey sample of completed recurring repair times (In-class Repair Order or RO Survey)
- Recommended times for recurring repairs (Pre-workshop assignment)
- Identifying discrepancies — recommended vs. billed vs. worked vs. NTDA Dealer Service Department Labor Hours Guide (In-class discovery)
- Comparing and reviewing findings, small groups (In-class discussion)
- Key steps of the RO Process (Pre-class assignment)
- Demonstrating value to the customer (In-class discussion)
- Successfully executing change/measuring performance (In-class discussion)
- Impact on technician performance and financial results (In-class discussion).
Hendrickson has graciously offered to sponsor and host the Workshop. For those interested, a tour of two Hendrickson facilities in Canton, OH will be available following the Workshop on Aug. 25. As such, we kindly invite Dealer members to register for this invaluable training opportunity. The Workshop is limited to 25 total participants.
- First Member Registrant — $549
- Each Additional Registrant from the Same Company — $525
- Non-Member Registrant — $898
Register by July 23, 2021.
Cancellations received in writing before July 23, 2021 are eligible for a 100% refund. Cancellations made between July 24, 2021 and Aug. 6, 2021 are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations after Aug. 6, 2021 are not eligible for a refund. Substitutions are allowable.
Request the “Hendrickson rate” at either hotel:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Akron Canton Airport
7883 Freedom Ave., NW, North Canton, OH 44720
Phone: (330) 305-0500
Embassy Suites offers a free shuttle within a 5-mile radius. The hotel also offers free breakfast and an evening reception daily as well as free parking.
Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
5256 Broadmoor Circle NW
Canton, OH 44709
Phone: (330) 491-4335
Hampton Inn & Suites offers free breakfast, Wi-Fi, and parking
Click here to register by July 23, 2021.