Meritor will showcase its latest advancements in drivetrain, suspension, braking and aftermarket products and offer media representatives an exclusive, behind-the-scenes preview of its emerging e-mobility solutions in Booth No. 3832 at the inaugural North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) Show.
A press conference will be held inside Meritor’s booth Tuesday, Sept. 26 at 2:00 p.m. to present in detail all of the latest advancements from Meritor for the commercial vehicle industry.
Highlights within Meritor’s booth throughout the NACV show include:
• 14X HE high-efficiency linehaul tandem drive axle
• MFS+ front non-drive steer axle
• 17X EVO carrier for 4X2 and 6X2 axles
• MTA trailer suspension with MTIS tire inflation system and MTec6 trailer axle
• Optimized EX+ air disc brake featuring a holographic blended reality app that will allow visitors to see inside the products as well as perform a virtual air-disc brake pad change
• Announcement of a new aftermarket parts brand
• Meritorpartsxpress.com website demonstrations
• Meritor WABCO virtual drive simulator and interactive kiosk.
Available to discuss Meritor’s products and technologies at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta Sept. 25-28 will be:
• Jay Craig, CEO and president
• Chris Villavarayan, president, Americas
• Rob Speed, president, Aftermarket & Trailer and chief procurement officer
• Brett Penzkofer, vice president, Aftermarket North America
• Ken Hogan, vice president, Rear Drivetrain
• T.J. Reed, vice president, Front Drivetrain
• John Bennett, general manager, Global Product Strategy & Advanced Engineering.
• Dave Pritchard, general manager, trailer
• Cheri Lantz, vice president and chief strategy officer.
For media inquiries and to arrange interviews with Meritor executives, contact Kathy Suchowiecki, manager, global brand management and digital communications for Meritor, at the number below.
When: Sept. 25-28, 2017
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Contact: Media Inquiries
Meritor, Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. With more than a 100-year legacy of providing innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability, the company serves commercial truck, trailer, off-highway, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers around the world. Meritor is based in Troy, MI, and is made up of approximately 8,000 diverse employees who apply their knowledge and skills in manufacturing facilities, engineering centers, joint ventures, distribution centers and global offices in 19 countries. Meritor common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MTOR. For important information, visit the company’s website at www.meritor.com.