ENGS Commercial Finance Co. (“ENGS”), a member of Mitsubishi HC Capital Group, has launched a new interactive website (www.engsfinance.com) with improved features that delivers an enhanced experience for visitors. The new website has been designed to offer the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality while showcasing the various product offerings ENGS has available. The new website features:
• ENGS Digital Center highlighting our industry leading FINTECH platforms and digital sales and marketing capabilities.
• Live Online Chat feature to directly connect with ENGS Customer Service Associates or Sales Support.
• An interactive Lease and Loan payment calculator, giving estimated payment structures and Section 179 tax benefits.
• Customer Service Portal that allows customers to digitally manage account access with features such as: Bill Pay enrollment, Report an Insurance Claim, and a Modify Address option.
• Career portal with current listings of open positions to join a great and innovative team.
• Company News and Blogs containing rich online content such as Press Releases, Featured Products, and the latest news from around the industry.
• Comprehensive Multimedia library containing recent product announcements, events, interviews, and training videos.
• Security and end-user privacy systems and protocols designed to exceed current industry standards.
“In today’s digital world, business websites need to be informative, intuitive, and easy to navigate. We are committed to offering best-in-class products and services to our customers, while continuing to enhance our site with new, industry-leading designs and cutting-edge features that will help scale their businesses and successfully thrive in the industry,” said Christopher Johanneson, Managing Director of Operations, Marketing and Digital Strategy.
Website design and implementation was provided by Nathan Wiens, MS., Founder & Presidents of NWC Media / Nathan Wiens Consulting, LLC.
For more information on ENGS Commercial Finance Co., a member of Mitsubishi HC Capital Group, and to view the site, please visit www.engsfinance.com.