29th Annual NTDA Convention Travel Discounts
The sun is shining. The palms are swaying in the breeze. Welcome to the 29th Annual NTDA Convention, Oct. 9-11, 2019 at The Breakers in Palm Beach, FL. Below are several transportation options as well as airline and rental car discounts available to attendees.
Getting to the Breakers
For NTDA Convention attendees, Palm Beach is easily accessible by car, as well as by air through Palm Beach International Airport (PBI). The Breakers and is accessible from all major U.S. cities and is serviced by all major airlines. The Breakers is only 5.9 miles from PBI (about a 15-minute car ride.) Direct flights from major domestic and international cities provide numerous options for travel, and direct roundtrips. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is about 53 miles south of the hotel and Miami International Airport is about 75 miles away.
Palm Beach International Airport
PBI has nearly 200 daily non-stop arrivals and departures to nearly 30 destinations in the US, Canada and the Caribbean on 11 airlines. View their latest schedule here.
Airline and Car Rental Discounts
- Delta Airlines — Visit www.delta.com/meeting, or call 1-800-842-5628, use Meeting Code: NY2LT. Discount available Oct. 6–Oct. 14, 2019.
- United Airlines — Visit United.com and enter (Z CODE ZG6B AND AGREEMENT CODE 815857) in Offer Code box.
- Budget — Visit Budget.com. Rates available Oct. 6–14, 2019. Use Customer Discount Number: BCD # X536064.
- Avis — Visit Avis.com. Rates available Oct. 6–14, 2019. Use Customer Discount Number: J906937.
- Hertz — Visit Hertz.com. Rates available Oct. 1–21, 2019. Include CV# 022L5533.
Ground Transportation and Parking
- Shuttlefare Shared Ride Van Service (schedule pickup in advance online)
- Uber picks up at PBI. Request a ride at https://www.uber.com/airports/pbi/.
- Overnight Valet Parking is $20 for Convention attendees staying at The Breakers (includes in and out privileges).