Making Room Reservations at the Fairmont Château Whistler
Fairmont Château Whistler, 4599 Chateau Blvd, Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5, Canada
To book your hotel accommodations at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler for the 31st Annual NTDA Convention, Oct. 6–8, 2021, please use the following link: https://book.passkey.com/go/1021NTDA002. Attendees will be able to make reservations three days prior and three days after the group dates at the contracted group rates.
Attendees may also call the Fairmont’s Reservations Department at 1-800-606-8244 to make reservations. Callers should identify themselves as being part of the “NTDA’s 2021 Annual Convention,” or use group code “1021NTDA_002” in order to receive the group rates.
- Reservations at the Fairmont must be made no later than Sept. 14, 2021. However, please note that the room block tends to sell out, so it is recommended you make reservations as soon as possible.
- A one-night room deposit (excluding taxes) is required at time of reservation payable via Visa, American Express or MasterCard to the Fairmont. All reservations also require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.
- Check with the Fairmont reservationist regarding cancellation policies and any applicable fees.
- Guests wishing to avoid the early checkout fee should advise the resort one business day prior to arrival. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the full term of the reservation.
- Room reservations are NOT included in your convention registration.
- Sponsorship and/or exhibiting does not provide you with a room reservation and it does not guarantee you a certain room type at the Fairmont.
- The NTDA staff is NOT responsible for attendee room reservations nor cancellations. You are responsible for your own Convention registration(s), timely payment thereof, hotel reservations, air and ground transportation, and other travel/housing arrangements.
- Room cancellations at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler must be made 7 business days in advance in order to receive a complete refund on your deposit.
- BEWARE OF HOUSING SCAMS! Only use the above link or phone number to make reservations. If you are contacted by any outside organization by phone or email regarding housing, it is a SCAM!
About the Fairmont Château Whistler
The luxurious 519-room Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort is located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler, British Columbia. Tastefully designed luxury Whistler accommodations with spectacular mountain or village views were created to blend with the natural alpine setting.
The National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) will host its 31st Annual Convention Oct. 6–8, 2021 at Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
Online registration and housing will open May 24, 2021 on www.ntda.org for the much-anticipated, in-person Convention that is dedicated to gathering the best of the best in the semi-trailer industry. Hotel reservation information will be provided with your reservation confirmation.
- The NTDA has negotiated a special rate for Convention attendees starting at $294 CAD per night (~$238 US) single/double plus taxes and fees.
- Triple rooms available for $324 CAD per night (~$263 US) plus taxes and fees.
- Quad rooms available for $354 CAD per night (~$287 US) plus taxes and fees.
- Suites available for $440 CAD per night (~$357 US) plus taxes and fees).
- The Canadian to US exchange rate changes daily. To calculate the Canadian to US Conversion rate, click here.
- A $4 CAD per day housekeeping service charge applies to all room types. Currently, Provincial Hotel Room Tax is 11% (CAD).
- A $15 resort fee applies. The resort fee includes:
- Access to Fairmont Health Club, including fully equipped fitness center and weight room
- Indoor/outdoor leisure pool, lap pool with underwater music and four hot tubs
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Scheduled yoga classes
- Aqua Fitness classes in the Health Club
- Tennis courts and use of rackets and balls
- Unlimited access to Fairmont Whistler Golf Club’s Driving Range
- Valet service for bikes, golf clubs
- Whistler Village Shuttle Service
- Fairmont BMW Hotel Car Service
- Unlimited Business Internet Access in your guestroom and in resort public areas, wireless and wired (le Club AccorHotels Members and Fairmont Gold Guests will receive an upgrade to Premium Internet Access)
- PressReader online access to international newspapers and magazines
- Local and toll-free calls from your guest room
- Guided excursions with Fairmont’s Whistler Experience Guide.
NTDA Convention Attendees may take advantage of a 10% discount at the Vida Spa and 10% discount off Greens Fees at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club during non-tournament play.
Accessing Whistler from anywhere in the world is simple with multiple international airports and direct airport transfers. Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is the closest international airport to Whistler, located 83 miles south of Whistler in BC, Canada. The drive to Whistler takes you along Highway 99, one of the most scenic routes in the world, also known as the Sea to Sky Highway. Along the way, you will drive along ocean, mountains, forests, trails, waterfalls, lakes, and much more! You may spot wildlife from eagle to elk. Vancouver International is serviced by a wide range of commercial international and Canadian airlines.
Attendees can also fly into Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac) and drive up the scenic coast. The 140-mile scenic drive from Seattle to Vancouver, Canada may allow you to bypass pandemic-related hassles associated with air travel. (Currently, driving into Canada vs. flying allows individuals to bypass quarantines and associated fees. Check back for travel updates relative to Canada.)
Ground Transportation & Parking Transportation
75-mile or 121 kilometers (1 hour, 30 minutes) drive from Vancouver to Whistler
Apart from taking a chartered plane ride through the mountains, the drive from Vancouver to Whistler — whether you drive yourself or take a shuttle — is one of Canada’s most scenic drives. Nicknamed the Sea to Sky Highway, it’s a breathtaking journey through mountains, temperate rainforests, and coastline, and it will leave you wishing for more time in the car.
YVR Skylynx operates a frequent Whistler bus shuttle daily direct to and from YVR Vancouver Airport along the sea to sky corridor. From YVR, express buses serve Squamish, Creekside Village and Whistler Gateway (outside of Whistler Tourist Centre).
Airport transfers, car rentals, shuttles and helicopter transfers are just some of the ways to travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway from Vancouver to Whistler. Book your transportation to Whistler via luxury motorcoach, limo, plane or car rental with us for the best deals. Click here for more information.
Harbour Air provides seaplanes from Vancouver Harbour directly to Whistler Blackcomb with seats starting at about $116 (CAD).
Blackcomb Helicopters is more of a luxury transit for a private chartered ride.
Taxis are available outside the Vancouver Airport and throughout the city and will cost about $180 (CAD) to get to Whistler, so it’s not a cheap option.
Parking is $37 (CAD) per night for self-parking or $45 (CAD) per night for valet parking.
A Note From Fairmont Château Whistler
As we welcome you back to Fairmont Chateau Whistler, please be assured that we are also looking ahead, through and past the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure that our valued guests, colleagues and members will always be looked after with the highest degree of safety, care and comfort.
The NTDA Convention is Business/Resort Casual. Slacks or knee length shorts, polo shirts, button down shirts, nice shoes are appropriate for men. Some restaurants on-property or in the area may require a jacket and tie. Check with your hotel concierge for details. No ties or sports coats required for meetings/events! Pants/slacks, capri pants, skirts, are appropriate for ladies. Wear comfortable shoes. Welcome reception will be on a outdoor grassy area.
Will Canada Require COVID-19 Vaccinations for Entry?
The answer is most likely, “Yes.” According to the Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu, the Canadian government supports the idea of a “vaccine passport” and will come up with a form of vaccine certification to allow vaccinated Canadians to travel internationally. This will likely take the form of a “digital certificate.” Learn more. Check back for updates regarding Canadian entrance/travel requirements.