NTDA Convention Housing
Online registration is now for the National Trailer Dealers Association’s (NTDA) 30th Annual Convention, Nov. 4–6, 2020, at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA. Once you register, you will receive a link to book your hotel room at the Renaissance. The NTDA has negotiated a special rate for Convention attendees starting at $209 plus taxes and fees.
The Renaissance is located at 44400 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells, CA 92210.
About the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Set within the beautiful Coachella Valley and nestled among the picturesque Santa Rosa mountains, the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a true desert oasis in California. The resort has adopted a global program for new standards or cleanliness and disinfection using hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols throughout the resort.
Making Room Reservations at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa
- A room reservation link will be provided to you once you have registered for the NTDA Convention. Your registration confirmation e-mail will contain a link to book your hotel room.
(The e-mail will come from Formsite.com. If you do not receive a link, e-mail email@example.com.)
- Reservations at the Renaissance must be made no later than Oct. 15, 2020. However, please note that the room block tends to sell out, so it is recommended that you make reservations as soon as possible.
- A one-night room deposit (excluding taxes) is required at time of reservation payable via Visa, American Express or MasterCard to the Renaissance. All reservations also require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.
- Check with the Renaissance reservationist regarding cancellation policies and any applicable fees.
- Room reservations are NOT included in your convention registration and must be made directly through the Renaissance via the link provided on your registration confirmation e-mail.
- Sponsorship and/or exhibiting does not provide you with a room reservation and it does not guarantee you a certain room type at the Renaissance.
- The NTDA staff is NOT responsible for attendee room reservations nor cancellations. You are responsible for your own Convention registration(s), timely payment thereof, hotel reservations, air and ground transportation, and other travel/housing arrangements.
- Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is located 15 miles (approximately 28 minutes) from the Renaissance.
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) is located 85 miles (approximately 1 hour and 19 minutes) from the Renaissance.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is located 138 miles (approximately 2 hours and 8 minutes) from the Renaissance.
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) is located 125 miles (approximately 2 hours and 23 minutes) from the Renaissance.
- Bermuda Dunes Airport (KUDD) is a public airport operating 13 nautical miles east of Palm Springs, CA. State-of-the-art airfield includes a D-70 rated 5,000 ft. runway ideal for corporate or private aircraft.
Ground Transportation & Parking Transportation
- Shuttlefare Shared Ride Van Service
- Rental Car
- $25 per day with in and out privileges (reduced for Convention attendees staying at the resort)
- Self-Parking — Free
Marriott’s Commitment to Clean
The NTDA will provide hand sanitizer during the Convention and will follow any mandated guidelines outlined by the federal government, state of California, or by Marriott International to ensure your safety during the 30th Annual NTDA Convention.
Marriott International has always placed an emphasis on health and safety for our guests and associates. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Marriott is committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, Marriott’s Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards.
The NTDA Convention is Business/Resort Casual. Slacks or knee length shorts, polo shirts, button down shirts, nice shoes are appropriate for men. Some restaurants on-property or in the area may require a jacket and tie. Check with your hotel concierge for details. No ties or sports coats required for meetings/events! Pants/slacks, capri pants, skirts, are appropriate for ladies. Wear comfortable shoes. Welcome reception will be on a outdoor grassy area.