Making Room Reservations at the Fairmont Château Whistler
Fairmont Château Whistler, 4599 Chateau Blvd, Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5, Canada
To book your hotel accommodations at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler for the 31st Annual NTDA Convention, Oct. 6–8, 2021, please use the following link: https://book.passkey.com/go/1021NTDA002. Attendees will be able to make reservations three days prior and three days after the group dates at the contracted group rates.
Attendees may also call the Fairmont’s Reservations Department at 1-800-606-8244 to make or cancel reservations. Callers should identify themselves as being part of the “NTDA’s 2021 Annual Convention,” or use group code “1021NTDA_002” in order to receive the group rates.
- A one-night room deposit (excluding taxes) is required at time of reservation payable via Visa, American Express or MasterCard to the Fairmont. All reservations also require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.
- Check with the Fairmont reservationist regarding cancellation policies and any applicable fees.
- Guests wishing to avoid the early checkout fee should advise the resort one business day prior to arrival. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the full term of the reservation.
- Room reservations are NOT included in your convention registration.
- Sponsorship and/or exhibiting does not provide you with a room reservation and it does not guarantee you a certain room type at the Fairmont.
- The NTDA staff is NOT responsible for attendee room reservations nor cancellations. You are responsible for your own Convention registration(s), timely payment thereof, hotel reservations, air and ground transportation, and other travel/housing arrangements.
- Room cancellations at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler must be made 7 business days in advance in order to receive a complete refund on your deposit.
About the Fairmont Château Whistler
- The NTDA has negotiated a special rate for Convention attendees starting at $294 CAD per night (~$238 US) single/double plus taxes and fees.
- Triple rooms available for $324 CAD per night (~$263 US) plus taxes and fees.
- Quad rooms available for $354 CAD per night (~$287 US) plus taxes and fees.
- Suites available for $440 CAD per night (~$357 US) plus taxes and fees).
- The Canadian to US exchange rate changes daily. To calculate the Canadian to US Conversion rate, click here.
- A $4 CAD per day housekeeping service charge applies to all room types. Currently, Provincial Hotel Room Tax is 11% (CAD).
- A $15 resort fee applies. The resort fee includes:
- Access to Fairmont Health Club, including fully equipped fitness center and weight room
- Indoor/outdoor leisure pool, lap pool with underwater music and four hot tubs
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Scheduled yoga classes
- Aqua Fitness classes in the Health Club
- Tennis courts and use of rackets and balls
- Unlimited access to Fairmont Whistler Golf Club’s Driving Range
- Valet service for bikes, golf clubs
- Whistler Village Shuttle Service
- Fairmont BMW Hotel Car Service
- Unlimited Business Internet Access in your guestroom and in resort public areas, wireless and wired (le Club AccorHotels Members and Fairmont Gold Guests will receive an upgrade to Premium Internet Access)
- PressReader online access to international newspapers and magazines
- Local and toll-free calls from your guest room
- Guided excursions with Fairmont’s Whistler Experience Guide.
NTDA Convention Attendees may take advantage of a 10% discount at the Vida Spa and 10% discount off Greens Fees at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club during non-tournament play.