Click here to make a room reservation at the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa, located .5 miles from the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. Group rates are available Sept. 30-Oct. 8 at the Hilton Marco Island.
Click here to make a room reservation at the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. The hotel currently has rooms available on Oct. 4 and 5. All other nights are sold out. Please note that there is another large conference at the hotel before and after our event. Thus, the hotel is sold out Oct. 1-3 and Oct. 6-11. (All “adult-exclusive rooms” are sold out as well.) You may email the JW Marriott at [email protected] and request to be added to a wait list for the nights that are sold out. Please also copy the NTDA at [email protected].
Housing Information and Policies:
- The NTDA staff is NOT responsible for attendee room reservations nor cancellations. You must contact the hotel(s) directly.
- Please click here or contact the hotel directly at 1-800-GET-HERE for assistance.
- All rooms, including specialty room types, at the Marriott may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Specialty room types must be reserved by calling the hotel directly at 1-800-GET-HERE.
- Required Resort Fee at the JW Marriott – The resort charges a daily resort fee of $20 plus tax per room per night that covers:
- Guest Room Enhanced High-speed Internet Access.
- Wi-Fi in Meeting Rooms Good for Email and Web Browsing.
- Local and Long-distance Calls
- Rookery or Hammock Bay Golf Practice Facility Privileges to Include Range Balls, Clubs, Bottled Water (proper golf attire required).
- One-hour Access to Hammock Bay Country Club Tennis Courts per day.
- One Beach Umbrella Rental Daily.
- Morning Beach Yoga Daily.
Optional Service Charge
A service charge of $6.00 per person, per day will be left to each individual’s discretion to cover services provided by hotel employees, including: bell staff, housekeeping, beach and pool services.
Housing Cancellations: Room cancellations need to be made cancel 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a one night room and tax penalty. The NTDA staff is NOT responsible for attendee room reservations nor cancellations. You are responsible for your own Convention registration(s), timely payment thereof, hotel reservations, air and ground transportation, and other travel/housing arrangements.
NTDA Convention registration does not include transportation nor housing. Certain convention events include food and beverage. Any meals not included are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Room cancellations need to be made 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax penalty.
- The NTDA staff is not responsible for attendee room reservations nor cancellations.
- You are responsible for your own Convention registration(s), timely payment thereof, hotel reservations, air and ground transportation, and other travel/housing arrangements.
- Please note that representatives from NTDA and or the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort will never call you about hotel rooms or convention registration unless you have specifically asked us to assist you with a particular issue or concern. If you receive an email or phone call about registration or housing from anyone other than Gwen Brown, Shelley Reynolds, or Morgan Brown from the NTDA, it is a scam!