Book Your Room Today for the 27th Annual NTDA Convention
TPC Sawgrass Marriott
Hotel Reservations: (904) 285-7777 or 1-800-457-4653
· Refer to: 27th Annual NTDA Convention when booking via phone
· Rate: $209 single/double plus tax (resort fee has been waived for our group)
· Rate Available: Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017 through Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017
· Cut-off Date: Sept. 22, 2017 (book sooner to avoid higher rates or an overflow situation)
· Adjust an existing reservation: Call the Marriott central reservations at 1-800-835-6206
· Room Cancellations: Must be made within 14 days of your arrival to avoid losing your one-night room deposit.
· Questions or issues with room bookings: Contact Gwen Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Free in-room Wi-Fi (Marriott asks that guests sign up for their Marriott Rewards Program to receive this benefit)
· Self-park = $5 per night.
· 10% discount off spa treatments at Sawgrass Spa (excludes salon services).
The NTDA negotiates favorable room rates for its annual Convention by contracting a large room block. The NTDA is financially responsible for all contracted rooms whether they are utilized or not. Here are a few ways you can help the NTDA ensure everyone who wants a room within the block can get one and that the Association is not put in a negative position:
· Only reserve the rooms you intend to use for yourself or for your company personnel. Please do not horde rooms for
customers or fellow members.
· Assign each room reservation to a specific name so that the NTDA can compare legitimate attendees against those in the
· Avoid double booking rooms by going through the NTDA’s room block instead of through Marriott.com. You will receive the
same number of Marriott reward points. Also, when you book outside the block, you will pay the full resort fee that is waived
as part of the room block rate negotiated by the NTDA.
· NTDA does not receive credit for rooms when you book through third-party discount sites such as Hotels.com or Orbitz.com.
· Beware of housing pirates not associated with the NTDA, the Marriott, or the Sawgrass Resort.
Hotel reservations are the responsibility of individual attendees. The NTDA is NOT responsible for making hotel reservations for attendees.