Since 2016 CIMC Intermodal Equipment has made major enhancements to their North American business with site expansions, upgraded customer programs, efficiency improvements, training and organization development. A series of personnel promotions have been made recognizing the contributions individuals have made to CIMC Intermodal Equipment during their tenure and especially over the past two years.
- Don Hu has been named executive vice president/CFO operations.
- Chris Ratliff has been promoted to senior vice president, production.Ratliff joined CIMC Intermodal Equipment in November 2015 from A.P. Moller-Maersk with a strong background in facility management and logistics.He has been responsible for CIMC-IE’s East Coast operations facility for the past two years.
- Trevor Ash to vice president of sales & marketing. Ash came to CIMC Intermodal Equipment in 2016 with more than twenty years sales experience. He has developed a successful dealer network and has great relationships with railroad companies, marine shippers and leasing companies.
- Maria Munoz has been promoted to executive director, human resources. Munoz has been with the company for five years with responsibility for human resources and coordinating corporate events and activities.
- Missy Pinksaw has been named director, corporate marketing & Emporia office.Pinksaw joined CIMC Intermodal Equipment in May 2015 as executive office manager of the Emporia, Virginia facility and has handled administrative and HR responsibilities, as well as being responsible for promotional events, trade shows, and public relations related to the East Coast facility.
- German Hernandez has been promoted to director, safety & security. Hernandez is responsible for overseeing the general health and safety policies and procedures of the organization. He has been with the company for over ten years and has overseen a CIMC company record of over 1,246 days without a lost time accident to an employee.
- Marcos Hernandez has been promoted to manager, IT and multimedia creative optimization (MIM-MCO). Marcos joined CIMC Intermodal Equipment in 2017 and was instrumental in the development of www.cimc-ie.com. He has also brought innovation with the latest trends in marketing, communications and digital markets, uncovering the latest technology to further connections.
- Lina Maruri was promoted to administrator, sales & marketing
- Claribel Avalos was promoted to office assistant administration corporate events.
All these promotions were effective Jan. 1, 2018.
As oen of the world’s largest manufacturer of intermodal chassis trailers, CIMC Intermodal Equipment has revolutionized the chassis industry through laser metal cutting, robotic precision welds and a KTL powder-coat paint system to prevent rust and corrosion. CIMC-IE meets the needs of those customers who demand innovative designs with tough, long-lasting durability. Whether at our headquarters on the West Coast in South Gate, CA, in their newly renovated facility on the East Coast in Emporia, VA or through our vast nationwide dealer network, we welcome an opportunity to provide information regarding our products, large in-stock inventory, and discuss the needs of your company. Visit www.cimc-ie.com for more information.